Saturday, September 13, 2014

Whole 30 Coffee | Whole 30 Frappuccino | Paleo Coffee


I found the best way to get my coffee on Whole30! 

For those of you just starting on Whole30 or if you are already on whole30, I've got a solution to your coffee crisis!
I was so upset after researching online, after starting my Whole30, and not able to find ways to drink my coffee without any sugar or dairy. All the searches show that you can have coconut milk and cinnamon. So what I started to do was play around with ingredients. This is what I came up with, and it tastes just like a Frappuccino (minus the $5 price tag) and has zero sugar or dairy!  This tastes amazing and fulfilling all in the same!






Ingredients:

Very ripe bananas (so they're sweet)

Coconut milk (or light coconut milk)

Javita Instant coffee

Ice


I've tried 2 different ways of making this. One in a blender shown here and the other in a nutribullet.


First put banana(s), coconut milk, and ice in a blender...


 


Blend...





Then add Javita coffee and blend again...




Then watch it disapper...






 If making in a Nutribullet, blend banana(s) and coconut milk...




 Place into ice cube trays and freeze overnight or for a few hours...




After freezing, add a couple ice cubes to the bullet with a small amount of water (so it blends well) and add the Javita coffee...



And there you have it! A great Whole30 paleo friendly blended coffee drink!


This works perfect with the way I drink my coffee. I only drink Javita. Not only because it's the only instant coffee out there that isn't sweetened already (like Via from Starbucks), but it also has nutritional benefits too! The coffee has all natural herbs infused into the coffee already. The one I use is Burn and Control because it has the all natural herbs Yerba Mate and Garcinia Cambogia (which help with weight loss). Lets face it, I'll take any help I can get people!
With this recipe it's a fast, on the go, way to get your pick me up any time of the day!
I started using Javita because my personal trainer/nutritionist recommended it!
Here's a little more info on Javita instant coffee! Or if you are interested in ordering....Go to http://www.myjavita.com/fitmomcoffee
http://www.myjavita.com/fitmomcoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment